Happy New Year?!?!

How late in the year is too late to say Happy New Year?

I just saw myself in my head busting in the room with confetti, whistles and exuberance...shouting out the New Year greeting to the top of my lungs. After long awkward pause, everyone looks at me, wide eyed, dumbfounded and unimpressed like...."It's almost Christmas fam....sih-down!!!"  LOL

But anywhoosiesss. Life's been life man. What can I say. The transition from 2016 to 2017 was everything but smooth. I wouldn't say like some, that my 2016 was the worst yet and roughest thing ever, but it definitely was a learning experience, like it should be.

I even missed my one year blog-iversary which was on the 1st of January. ("I know it's a damn shame but YAYYY VIOLET EMPORIUM the blog"). I know I'm sort of a negligent parent, but hopefully with time, I'll be able to put all the love, care and attention into it that it truly deserves. I even assigned myself an accountability partner to help me get back on track and stick to my word. (I'll address the newly adopted concept of accountability at a later date)

So just a quick pop in to say hello, and share some love. I know this post seems hella random but yeaaa to working on consistency and accountability in 2017!!

Don't be shy...say Hi and lemme know you're still tuned in.

Loads of Love
-V

The closest thing to a new year "selfie" I could find.

You Might Also Like

0 comments